Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
We did this interactive poster to show you the water cycle. The water cycle begins and finishes in the ocean. Have a look at it!!
Manu showed us a presentation on her hobby, playing the piano. She also taught us many things about the piano and music. We finally watched Manu playing the piano in a concert! It was fantastic!!
Read the following text and answer the questions:
- Where did Joel and Sara travel last summer?
- Did they stay in a hotel?
- Who did they talk to?
- Did they learn French?
- What did they visit in the afternoon?
- Were they tired in the evening?
- Did they travel to London on Saturday and Sunday?
- Was London big?
- Did they see the Queen?
- What was their favourite thing in the city?
- Were they happy to return home at the end of the two weeks?
We answered the questions together on the board. These are the answers:
Cata made a Prezi on her family and her vacations! She visited Disney World, Universal Studios and went to the beach. She even practised surf! Wow!!!
When the water is in the air, it becomes cool again. It changes into droplets of water. The droplets become clouds.
Luqui made a presentation on his trip to Europe. He visited Brussels, Paris and Disneyland Paris! After the presentation, we all danced!! We had so much fun!